June 22, 2012

Designer Party in a Box

I'm always in awe of designers who craft the most exquisite themed parties. The delicate details, color stories, and props are stuff party dreams are made of. From talking to many of you, these perfect parties seem daunting to pull off. Either you don't have the time or the know-how. Where do you begin? If you identify with this, then ACME Party Box Company is the answer to your prayers. And to top it all off, they try to source eco-friendly products as much as possible. Often when you buy goods from mass party supply stores, the products end up in the trash afterwards. Many of ACME's items can be laundered, reused, or recycled. Eventually, you'll be able to mix and match the products you get. If you don't see what you're looking for in their online shop, you can contact them to customize your order based on your unique party needs. Check out their sale section for some great deals!





All Images Courtesy of ACME Party Box Company

1 comment:

  1. I always have good intention when I host a party but time gets ahead of me and it never happens how I intend it to. I think companies like this are a blessing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I am so happy you came to visit and hope you continue to enjoy the site.

Share This