2. Tory Burch Frances Loafer: Saw Lucky Editor Eva Chen wearing these loafers at NYFW and fell in love with them. Red, white and blue is such a classic combination.
3. Holes Classic Shades: Probably not practical, but oh so fun! Stand out in these psychedelic shades.
4. Cartonnier Rihan Blazer: This Anthropologie blazer has a fun texture and adds instant style to any basic look.
5. Kate Spade Saturday Grommet Crossbody: Kate Spade Saturday has an array of adorable mini purses including this delectable mint bucket bag.
6. Jon Robshaw Bungalow Peak Pillow: Made in India, this hand blocked pillow is punchy and simple, perfect for a breakfast nook or casual love seat.
7. Prime Time Smile Fresh Pen: Brighten your smile and freshen breath in seconds with this instant whitener pen for only $7.
8. Surabhi Arya Neon Pink Zari and Gota Jacket: Top off a saree blouse, tunic or maxi dress with this cleverly embellished neon jacket.
See anything you want, need or love?